Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, May 2, 2008

52 weeks-week 12

Today has been a very busy day and the start of a marathon weekend. Tonight we headed over to campus and then went to visit with one of our graduating seniors and her family. Declan was a huge "HAM" and of course was the center of attention all night. We shot this quick photo when we arrived on campus.

Photobucket

2 comments:

RachelA said...

Awww, I love this, Lauren.
I have been slacking on the 52 weeks project! Good job for you keeping up.

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

thanks a bunch Rachel! Let me know if you want to start up the 52 weeks again!