Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, April 25, 2008

This past Saturday we had a fun Hokie day! I had a nice brunch with my friend Laura and some other ladies from our church. We are new to this particular church, so it was nice to get to know new people. Later, we joined my sister, her friends and her fiance's family for the Hokie's spring game. It was Declan's first game... a perfect one to attend since the Hokies couldn't lose!!! haha... Anyway... we had a blast... and Declan LOVED it! After the game we visited with my friend Laura again... along with her family and some of our fellow Tech alumni. We also nibbled on some yummy dessert and thoroughly spoiled our dinner! It was worth it!
Here are a few photos from the game. Some of them are poor quality because it was so wet and foggy. This first one is exceptionally bad... but its such a funny one of Declan I had to post it!

I think he's cheering... or looking for some high-fives.... or... who knows...!





No comments: