Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Messing around in photoshop...

Here are a few photos I took a couple weekends ago... we were down in a basement so the quality (again) is not that great... but I took the opportunity to play around in photoshop and tried to help them out a little bit....

so, here ya' go....

And... as for this week's 52 weeks photo, I may have to upload it on Monday because we'll be out of town from this afternoon until Monday. Enjoy your weekend everyone!



No comments: