Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, May 30, 2008

52 weeks-week 16... plus totally random food photos!

After what seemed like a rough start to the day, we managed to have a nice evening as a family tonight. We played outside with Declan, ate a delicious meal, had a fun bathtime... etc, etc! So, here's a photo I managed to get right before dinner time. Sorry its so grainy (lots of noise)... but I'm praying for God to make a way for me to get a new professional grade camera (mine isn't even an SLR). Please pray with me... not because I want to have something nice and expensive, but because God is laying on Jimmy's and my hearts that photography would be an awesome way to earn some extra income for our family! Thanks for your prayers... and enjoy the photos from our fun dinnertime!


Photobucket

these next photos are total randomness... but our dinner was so yummy and pretty that i thought i should share it with everyone! haha :O)

Photobucket

my plate: Jerk Chicken... rice w/caribbean black beans and salsa! YUM!


Jimmy's Plate: same as mine... but he won't eat beans... so he has grilled pineapple with his rice! still yummy!!!

No comments: