Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Its official... Casey is a high-school grad!!!

This past weekend, just one day after his 18th birthday, my wonderful brother graduated from high-school. I cannot tell you how proud I am of him... and of the amazing young man he has become. God has great plans for him... and I can't wait to watch as he continues to follow the call! He will be attending Carson Newman this fall! I, on the other hand, in the rush of getting everyone's stuff packed and out the door, managed to forget my camera!!! So, I borrowed all of these photos from my Dad! He got some great photos... I'm glad to have them!

Photobucket
...ever so multi-talented, Casey and his girlfriend Rachel were chosen to sing for graduation...
they did a beautiful job singing Nickel Creek's "When You Come Back Down"... and yes, I cried!
After their solo, the choir sang a beautiful Irish blessing!

Photobucket
Proud Sisters! (me... and my gorgeous sister, Cara)

Photobucket
Little D... trying to pass the time... and making a fashion statement with Nana's glasses!

Photobucket
Getting the Diploma... "the money shot!"

Photobucket
Silly String Celebration!

Photobucket
Casey and Rachel... aren't they cute! ... and I have to mention that she was Valedictorian! Yay!

Photobucket
My beautiful Mom... the proud Mama... and Nana!

Photobucket
Declan: "this is my pouty face... you should see my "zoolander"."

Photobucket
Declan thought he was way too cool for this posing for pictures stuff!

Photobucket
My parent's other son... our friend, Cameron! ... and Salutatorian might I add! Congrats!

No comments: