Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

52 weeks-Part 8

I know this week's submission is kind of early... and not the best quality photo ever... but its the best I could do. Its only Wed., but it has already been a crazy week... and we're going out of town later this week.... So, I had a few minutes of free time this evening because Jimmy was home, and I was able to snap this photo. Sorry its so dark, but at least the darkness shadows my broken nose... YEP... I said it, broken nose! Long story! Anyway... this post may not make any sense at all... but trust me its the medicine talking!

No comments: