Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

52 weeks, Part 9

Wow! What another fun day I've had! Busy... but fun. I went out to Blacksburg for an early breakfast with some of the most wonderful ladies I know... to celebrate my sweet friend Leah's birthday! Plus, the weather was so lovely again today that Declan and I played outside this afternoon! Later, we had some students over to our house after dinner! Declan is finally in bed and since we'll have to wait to watch LOST online, as usual(no cable)... I'm ready to settle down on the couch with my hubby and Season 6 of the Gilmore Girls! Hope you all enjoy this week's photo... I have no idea what Declan is pointing to, but with the timer set, this is the best I could come up with!

No comments: