Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Best Buds!

Today I had the honor of photographing two of our wonderful students here at Radford. These two ladies have been a breath of fresh air for our campus ministry and we will miss them dearly when they graduate in a couple of weeks. As you can see, they are best of friends and what a pair they make! I cannot express the immense amount of fun I had today with this shoot! I love these ladies! Thanks Robin and Whit for lifting my spirits and brightening my day! Here are just a few favorites from the photos I've proofed so far!


Photobucket










Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisette Price Photography said...

These are all so great! I love, love, love the one where the are laying on the ground!