Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Fun (part 3)- "Dinner with friends, Godzilla, and Man"

Friday night, after a packed day, we headed over to Blacksburg to hang out with some more great friends. Chuck, Dana and Logan Garner are also moving away this summer, so we wanted to have some fun quality time with them before they left. Dana cooked a delicious Asian meal and Chuck and Logan kept Declan VERY entertained with all their toys. The best entertainment was to watch Logan play with his dad's old Godzilla from his childhood... he would make one of us in "trouble" with Godzilla then surge in with "Man" (superman) to save the day! Tons of FUN!

Thanks guys for a great night!



Photobucket


Godzilla and "Man" (Superman)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Declan got very cuddly with Dana!

No comments: