Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Fun (part 2)- "Mommy Lunch"


Last Friday Declan and I made a trip out to Floyd for a "mommy lunch" with some friends from our small group. We had such a great time. Crystal graciously hosted our lunch and there was plenty of things to do. Declan had fun swimming, eating, running around with friends and picking blackberries! Thanks to all the ladies and kids who made our Friday so fun!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Declan eating lunch like a big boy with his friends Aiden, Halle, and Chloe.

Photobucket
Halle and Chloe sharing...

Photobucket
He LOVED the water!

Photobucket
... going berry pickin'...

Photobucket
our silly little land-locked sailor...


Photobucket

Luke and his Mom, Jessica.

Erin serving up her yummy dessert.


James and his mama eating dessert!

No comments: