Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Better Late than Never- July 4th Photos

Sorry this post is so belated... but we've still been VERY busy! We've started packing... and trying to get together with friends every chance we get... it won't be too long before we have to move! We're heading to the BEACH tomorrow... and when we get back, the heavy-duty packing and moving will begin!
Anyway, we wanted to spend some good quality time with friends on the 4th... before we both move to different places. Here are some photos from our fun time together with Amy and Dave VanCovern and Mark, Leah and baby Abigail Appleton!
Hope you enjoy!







Photobucket
I was so frustrated that this photo turned out a little blurry because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Declan's face in this one... he's like "yeah, I've got milk on my chin... so what?" haha!


sweet baby Abigail



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



Declan was obsessed with taking his shoes on and off... and putting them on the table... we're still working on his manners!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Blacksburg has some of the best fireworks! We had a great time and Declan kept say "WOW" over and over again!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket





2 comments:

Chantry said...

whats this about moving?!?! I have not heard anything!! Did Jimmy find a job? I want details!!!

I hope that you all are having fun at the beach - Mark and Rebecca will be in town in 2 weeks and I am hoping that we can all get together!!

Hope to see you soon!

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

Hey Chantry! We have to move out of our house by July 31! We will possibly be moving to Harrisonburg near mid to late August. I'll give you a call next week and we can catch up!