Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Slow Going- 52 weeks 23

I know this is late... but life is crazy busy. Jimmy took this photo on Friday night after we returned home from dinner with friends. We left the next morning for the beach. We will be here at the beach until the end of the week. I will try to work on some editing while I'm here... but am not sure how much I'll get done. I have like five hundred million photos to edit!!! I may not get much done for a while... with moving and all that.


sorry the photo is so grainy... but i didn't really have time to fix the settings on the camera before i handed it off to jimmy.... thanks jimmy for trying to get a photo of me with our squirmy little guy!

Photobucket

No comments: