Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Megan and Joseph are Married! (part 1)

Well... Here we go... the first of my photos from Megan and Joe's wedding. I will admit that I have a TON of learning to do. I bought my camera the night before the wedding and didn't have much time to learn how to use it. Also, the ceremony and reception were both indoors in LOW light, so I learned that I have a lot of work to do in learning how to manage such conditions... overall, I'm ok with my first try... but am excited to learn more. I had lots of fun being around Megan and many of our close friends. I'm thrilled for the newlyweds and I hope they will be pleased with what I have to give them.

Here are a few photos from early in the day and from the ceremony.


ps... i'm stuck working on a pitiful p.c. laptop for a while... so, I am unable to save these photos with my logo... please be respectful of my photos and do not save or copy them.



Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





No comments: