Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Declan's first haircut/ 52 weeks-week19/20

As many of you know, Declan has been in desperate need of a haircut for quite some time now. I have been putting it off, because Jimmy was insisting that he cut it himself... and I was too afraid of what would happen. Anyway, tonight we did give Declan his first haircut... and although I think it turned out ok, I would NEVER recommend such a thing to any other parent. Jimmy started out doing ok... but had a hard time with a few spots, so I thought I could do it better. I ended up messing up several spots and getting his hair much shorter than I had originally wanted. All in all, it turned out to look pretty cute... minus the small bald spot behind one ear! Here are a few photos we took this evening right before his bedtime... what a beautiful evening and a lovely sunset!


ps... sorry I missed last week's 52 weeks... but it was a CRAZY/busy week. This week's photo will count for both weeks!


Photobucket
52 weeks-week 19/20... we sang as Declan conducted with his stick/baton! :O)


our little guy is growing up so fast...




No comments: