Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

One thing I know for sure is that I've had no shortage of amazing Godly men in my life. I have been so very blessed and I know that my little ones will be so blessed as they grow with the men in their lives and the new ones to come. Thanks to my Dad, Granddad, Poppie, my Husband Jimmy, and to all the other wonderful Godly men (pastors, youth ministers, campus ministers, etc.)
that have helped me grow and see a glimpse of the love and guidance of our heavenly father.

Happy Father's Day.

No comments: