Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Special Promotion-- Ends Feb. 28, 2009


That's right everyone! In honor of Valentine's day, we are offering a special deal until the end of February! The first 10 of you to book your wedding... or ANY portrait session for any future date will receive 15% off the original price. Just to clarify... YOU MUST BOOK BEFORE FEB. 28, but the actual session or wedding may take place at any future date! Contact us ASAP to be sure you don't miss out on this awesome deal!

laurenvia@gmail.com

No comments: