Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So I'm not the only one...

Ok... so I feel so very bad for Rachel for having to deal with this mess.... but I'm so very glad to know that I'm not the only one who deals with things like this....

Jace's Mess

WARNING... some body parts are mentioned in this video.... but it is completely innocent!

... and good for her for being able to turn these moments into fun memories.


Now, since my little one also decided not to nap today... I need to get off the computer for now!

No comments: