Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Robin and Jeff are Married! --- sneak peak!

Robin and Jeff were married this past Saturday in Waynesboro, VA. I've know Robin and Jeff and their family and friends since college. My husband and I also served as Robin's campus ministers at Radford Univ. It was so wonderful to be around this awesome couple and fun group of people all weekend! Their wedding ceremony was beautiful and the reception was so lively and fun! There's never a dull moment when these people are around... I've been blessed to know them and was blessed to be able to photograph their special day! Congrats Robin and Jeff... I hope you're having a great time in London! Here's a little sneak peak at some of the photos I've edited so far... more to come soon!





No comments: