Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

For the first time in four years we have cable in our house.... thanks to a promotion from Comcast we aren't even paying for it.

Anyway, Declan let me watch the Rachael Ray show instead of Sesame Street today. Boy, was I shocked at what I saw! I thought I'd enjoy some time with a fun tv host and learn about some awesome new food ideas... but today was so much more!

Go to this link and watch this PLEASE! Seriously, God has a way of putting our lives into perspective. As much as I tend to doubt, to worry or to complain, I truly am blessed... and should never take for granted Christ's teaching and sacrifice, God's grace, love and provision, or the Holy Spirit's guidance and peace! Please pray... then watch... then act!

Matt's Story

No comments: