Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Robin and Jeff's Wedding!

I posted a little sneak peak a few weeks ago... but I've finally finished editing all of the wedding photos! Hope you enjoy!

ps... i LOVE feedback, so please hit the comment button at the bottom and let me know what you think... all comments are appreciated!

Congrats again to Robin and Jeff!




I know a shot of the fridge may seem random... but I was excited to see what was on the fridge! I actually designed Robin's save the date cards, invites, response cards, and background for the programs! Just thought it was neat to see my work displayed somewhere on the wedding day! And for those of you who are interested, I hope to be getting a website up soon with more of my print products for you to look at and purchase!


LOVE her hair and hairpiece!




Robin and Jeff chose to do a "first look" before the ceremony. The above photo is her getting ready to see Jeff for the first time that day! It was so neat to watch their reactions as they were able to enjoy some private time together before the business of the day! This also allowed us to get some great portraits of just the two of them!


































I had a hard time taking photos during the first dance... I cried through the whole thing!




Seriously, this family can DANCE! They were so much fun!


I had to put in this photo of Robin with my little guy... they love each other dearly! So sweet!







2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You know I always love your pictures. The one of Robin and Little D is so sweet! And I love your new faux-paisley that is overlaying the green on the sides on your page!

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

thanks Lindsey!