Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sweet Sweet Baby Lillianne!

We had the wonderful joy of visiting our friends Justin and Chantry last weekend. They just had their first child, baby Lillianne, a few weeks ago! I enjoyed holding this sweet little girl waaay too much! She is so beautiful... just like her parents! It was also so nice to see Justin and Chantry as parents! They were so natural and at ease... what great parents they are and are going to be! Declan spent most of the time trying to squeeze into Lillianne's baby bouncy seat... but he did finally take a few minutes to introduce himself to our new little friend. Anyway, here are a few photos I was able to take during our visit. It was late in the evening and I didn't have a flash... so you'll have to excuse these for not being the best work ever... but she's such a beautiful baby she makes up for my photographic shortcommings!















1 comment:

Chantry said...

thank you sooo much for posting these photos!! they are so wonderful! i love the one of us smiling together!!

it was so great to see you all - i hope that we are able to get together sometime soon!

happy thanksgiving!