Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cara and Tim are Engaged!!!

I was sooo very excited when my sister and her fiance' asked me to shoot their engagement portraits. We met last weekend at Virginia Tech, where they met and where they are getting married in January. The weather was absolutely perfect... and the lighting was beautiful. It also doesn't hurt to photograph two people who look like models! I have to admit the sunset was so great that I got a little overzealous with the lens flare photos... but I couldn't help it! So, anyway, here are several of my favorites... I had a hard time choosing becuase they all looked so good! Enjoy!

ps... Cara and Tim, thanks so much for your patience and willingness to try anything... even when you were sick.... I love you both and can't wait to stand beside you on January 3!





















3 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisette Price Photography said...

Lauren!!!! These are gorgeous! #15 is my absolute favorite. You did an amazing job. :)

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

Thanks Lisette!