Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas is Almost here!--- Irwin's Portrait preview!


Hey everyone! I am so excited that Christmas is almost here! Today we awoke to a lovely snow dusting outside. And we are having our Christmas musical at church today! The choir sounds so great! I just really feel extra excited about Christmas this year... don't know why, but I do. Anyway, to help me get in the Christmas spirit, I took some Christmas portraits for the Irwin family last week. Here's just one little preview photo of their little "J" that I thought was cute! And I haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving.... I hope everyone had a great one. I hope to post a few photos soon from our fun Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays All!!!

No comments: