Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun!

We had a very fun second Halloween with Declan! We carved pumpkins... and Declan ate the pumpkin goo and seeds (haha!). We also had a fun Halloween party with our small group here at HBC. And of course Declan dressed up and visited some friends... and collected some candy. Declan is VERY into the Moon and all things about the moon... so Jimmy made him a great moon costume this year! His grandparents also came to visit for the weekend. Here are a few photos from our fun Halloween!







My Moon and Stars Pumpkin... thanks to our friends the Lohrs for giving us this most beautiful pumpkin from their farm!


Jimmy's Elmo Pumpkin... also from the Lohr's farm.


Our sweet little Moon!



This photo was taken by our friends the Irwins... these are all the lovely Mama's and Halloween babies at our small group Halloween party! Thanks for the photo!

1 comment:

Lisette Price Photography said...

What a creative costume!! Declan is adorable and is growing up so fast Lauren!