Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lots of Posts for one day!

Well, I know I posted about fourteen million times today... well, not really but it felt like it. I just wanted to get this blog pretty up-to-date from the start. I figure that should make it a little less time consuming in the future. Besides, Declan took a pretty long nap this morning, so I actually had some good quite time to do this. I hope you enjoy. We are going to visit family in Charlotte this weekend so I hope to have some more good photos up next week!

and may I just add...... GO HOKIES!!!
(tonight is the orange bowl!)

No comments: