Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Birthday Celebration Planning

This week has been a very busy one. I've been trying to plan for Declan's FIRST birthday party, which has been difficult to do since he's been a little sick (and VERY needy) this week. Please pray that we can get everything planned, that things go smoothly, and that Declan isn't too sick to enjoy his own party! Here's the invitation I designed for his party.
And... some photos of him not long after he was born.
Wow, what a year! He's grown so much!




This one was taken by our good friend Matt Morris. His family very kindly welcomed us into their home for one long Friday night photo session... but we got a lot of great photos!

No comments: