Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Charlotte

So, I didn't have the time I'd hoped to take many photos during our visit to Charlotte this weekend. We did, however, have such a great time. The weather was beautiful, we got to visit lots of family, we went to an awesome church service on Sunday, Declan FINALLY got some new shoes, and we made some good ministry connections for the future! Honestly, I didn't want to come home. The only sad part was the football game on Thursday... but I'll say no more about that... it even made Declan a little crazy, as you can see from his photo below. Here are just a few photos I was able to capture this weekend.








No comments: