Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Relay for Life

A few weeks ago we were excited to show support for this year's Relay for Life. It is hard to find someone who hasn't known or loved a person with cancer. This cause has grown increasingly important to our family after loosing my grandfather to cancer and after having so many close family and friends who are still battling the illness. I just want to commend and show appreciation to our church's relay team for this year! All together HBC has raised more than any other organization in Harrisonburg and Rockingham Co. bringing in OVER $14,000. What a wonderful opportunity to raise support and awareness for such a great cause! Special thanks go to Laura Logan for organizing the event and to the brave and beautiful Andrea Lohr, who, while battling cancer herself, is continuously battling for this cause! Please continue to pray for Andrea and Carol as they fight this disease. Finally, here are just a few photos from the night... before the huge lightning storm broke loose!















No comments: