Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Recent wedding-- Staunton, VA

I recently helped shoot a wedding with local photographer, Don Aittama. He and his wife go to our church... she is also a photographer and shoots weddings with him. However, she injured her hand and was unable to work... so I stepped in to help Don out. Here are a few images from April and John's sweet, small, intimate wedding in Staunton, VA.





















2 comments:

Miss Jé said...

I love a wedding dress with a little color! And that cake is awesome! I'm glad you were able to help them out and capture these beautiful images.

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! I really was glad that I could help them out!