Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hope and Grace

These lovely little girls could not have been given names any more fitting of their personalities! I was so blessed and honored to capture a few photos of them before their dance recital last weekend! They were such little dolls! I even stayed to watch their dance performance... and it was SO VERY CUTE! They did a wonderful job! Here are a few photos from our fun mini-shoot!













No comments: