Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, March 28, 2008

A Few More From Easter

As I said in my earlier post, we had a wonderful Easter. Here are a few more photos from the day. We had a great time playing with Declan and his friend Abigail. She is so beautiful... but my stubborn camera just would not do her any justice. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to photograph her again under better lighting conditions... or with a new camera! (wink, wink)




Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: