Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Blessings!

We had a wonderful Easter. We celebrated Christ's triumph over death, we enjoyed a delicious lunch with friends... and a great dinner with more friends/students. Below is one photo I managed to get of Declan. I hope to upload some more photos from Sunday later.... however, Sunday was pretty dark and cold... and we all know my camera doesn't do well in low light. I'll go through my photos when I get some more time and try to salvage a few more from our wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...

He's so cute! I love how the colors look in this one. :)

Lindsey said...

look at his teeth!!!