Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, March 28, 2008

70 Degrees and Lovin' It!

Oh, what a lovely day we had today!!! It was so warm, even with the strong winds... it didn't feel like March in Virginia! Declan was quite cooperative this afternoon, so I was able to get lots of good photos. Here are a few that I've had time to work on... I'll add more after we get back into town on Sunday. We'll be heading to our state BCM conference tomorrow... so you know what that means... RAIN! It ALWAYS rains at Eagle Eyrie! So, I don't expect too many great pics from the weekend... but hey, maybe low expectations will lead to some pleasant surprises! Please pray that we'll enjoy our last trip to the state conference as the directors at Radford. Thanks... more on Monday...


Photobucket


1 comment:

Lisette Price Photography said...

Lauren I love the one of Declan with the fence! Wow!!!