Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

52 weeks- Part 6

Jimmy, Declan and I had the rare opportunity to enjoy some lazy afternoon cuddle time before dinner tonight! I love this picture and am excited that its my submission for this week!
PS- we tried to get Yurtle the Turtle in the picture, since he is the fourth member of our family... but sadly Declan pushed him out of the way just as the timer went off. I guess D. didn't want anyone stealing his spotlight! As you can see by the brush and the interesting hairdo, D. was prepping intensely for said spotlight! haha!


No comments: