Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Goodies...

My husband and I rarely give gifts on holidays. We don't even give each other Christmas gifts. We just like to enjoy special time together while saving our money for more immediate needs. So, needless to say, I wasn't expecting much for Valentines day... a nice card, and dinner out with a gift card we'd been saving. However, my sweet hubby had much more in mind. I received flowers for the first time since we were married, a box of champagne dark chocolates (yes champagne in the chocolates!), a beautiful card (as always) and a wonderful Italian meal!
What a treat! My gift to Jimmy was a card (as always) and a CLEAN BEDROOM!!! Last night was probably the first time since Declan was born that we could walk through our room without dodging an ironing board, dirty clothes, shoes, and anything else we needed to put out of sight when company came over!!! We still stepped lightly out of habit! haha....
Anyway, here are a few pictures of some of our valentine goodies!
Enjoy!

ps... thanks to our students Stephen and Whitney for babysitting Declan so we could enjoy a special night out!


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: