Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Lovely Day!

Friday was sooo beautiful! Too bad we spent most of the afternoon in the car on I-81. At least we were enjoying the sunshine through the windows! Anyway, here are a few photos of Declan that I shot before we headed out of town on Friday. We spent the weekend with my family in Wise... I hope to have some more photos up soon. Hope you enjoy these for now!

Declan is so proud and excited to be facing forward in the car seat for the FIRST time!!!

Photobucket

we have these pretty purple flowers popping up all over our yard... too bad they've missed the actual flower beds!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: