Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Website!!! Yay!

Hey everyone!!! I'm excited to announce that our brand-spankin' NEW website is up and running!!! FINALLY! I did the web design, and Jimmy did most of the technical aspects. There are still a few things that we'd like to tweak in the future, but currently don't have the technical capacity to do so. Please check it out and let us know what you think. Also, we are still looking for a name, so check out the site or Jimmy's blog for more info. Please, please, please start sending in your suggestions for our band/duo name! We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Lisette Price Photography said...

I LOVE the new site! Awesome job guys! :) I'll be trying to think of a band name for you. Love all the new pictures you've posted as well Lauren!