Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

HBC Preschool Portraits *NOW AVAILABLE*

You can now order prints online! Here are some basic instructions. Click HERE to go to the website. Once you are at the site, you will need to create an account and enter the EVENT KEY that was given to you by the preschool directors. Once you are logged into the event page, you need to click on the Event Category "All Photos." You can then view all of the photos, and you will notice a "buy products" link next to each individual photo. To order photos, you need to click on that link and order the size and quantity of prints you want for each photo. You must click the "buy products" link individually for each individual photo you want to order prints of. When you are finished selecting all the sizes and quantities you want, you will find your total order in your "cart." You may proceed with your check-out process from there. Email me if you have any questions or problems. Thanks so much... enjoy your photos!

No comments: