Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our Sweet, Sweet Boy!

Happy Birthday to our sweet little man! Declan is such a blessing and a joy. I could not even imagine our lives without him... things would be way too quiet and way too boring. We thank our Father for making Declan special and different... we are thankful for his energy, his love of all things electronic, his constant desire to read more and learn more, for his obsession with music (drums in particular), his attention to the details of our Father's creation, and for his tender-loving heart. Three years old... he'll be grown in the blink of an eye! We'd better savor every second!





No comments: