Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HBC Preschool Portraits



I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph these sweet little cuties while they enjoyed a fun Christmas party at their teacher's home! My ordering system is having a few technical difficulties, but the photos should be available for online purchasing by tomorrow afternoon. There will be several photos of each child to choose from. However, to hold everyone over until tomorrow... here is my favorite photo of each child! (ps... my faves might not necesarrily be what you want to order... but I just picked out the photos that i feel show the most personality of each child!)

Hope you enjoy!!!