Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back in the swing of things....


I'm finally back to shooting again. I'm trying to move on with life and get back to normal... whatever normal is. Today I had such a FUN time with this sweet family. Here are a few preview photos from our session. I will post some more as soon as possible! Also, I just want to give a special thanks to my great friend Robin for assisting me during the session today! She was such a BIG help and was lots of fun!



4 comments:

Alissa said...

so Cute! He has such a great smile!

Unknown said...

love the first picture!!

Lisette Price Photography said...

The first photo is so precious!

Studio222 Photography said...

So cute!