Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

MUCH belated Thanksgiving photos!

Well, I am actually completely aware that we're only days away from Christmas... but FINALLY here are some photos from our wonderful Thanksgiving day with my family in Wise, VA. I'm sorry it has taken me soooo long to get these photos posted, but I don't have internet at home and I have been CRAZY busy the past few weeks. Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos... however late they may be!





















No comments: