Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Kelsey {Senior Photos}

Ah.... Miss Kelsey... I could go on and on about this young lady who is lovely, talented, and so very sweet! It was so much fun for me to do her Senior portraits... she has a fun sense of style and an up-for-anything attitude! She really worked it for these photos. Did I mention that she is also one of Declan's two "girlfriends" (the other is her sister Chloe)? She is a great big buddy for our little guy and he loves her dearly... that made this session even more special for me! Plus, Declan has gotten all googly-eyed many times while looking at her pictures during my editing process! I hope you all enjoy these photos as much as Delcan and I do!











Couldn't make a decision with these next two...

Black and White:



...or Color:


















No comments: