Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Emily's Senior Portraits {Sneak Peek}


I was so excited right after shooting this photo... I just knew it would be one of my favorites from Emily's session! No one could have predicted, however, my excitement at the surprise even that followed! Just after taking this shot, a horse-drawn carriage strolled into the arboretum, right past where we were standing. A very adorable couple got out, walked over and sat on a bench near the water... and the rest, well, see if you can figure it out!!!







PS... Dear lovely couple,

Congrats on your romantic engagement! I hope you have a blessed future! And... if you happen to see this and if you're looking for someone to shoot your engagement portraits and wedding day then drop me a line! *Thanks*

No comments: