Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Long time... no post.

Sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I have been completely OVERWHELMED with the amount of work that is piling up for me. I never expected to stay so busy with my photography. I am, however, not complaining at all. I feel so very blessed to be doing something I truly am passionate about. I'm so excited about all the upcoming sessions and weddings I have to post. It is hard for me to get editing done while looking after two kiddos(one is mine, one is a friend's) all day, keeping my household in some sort of order, leading worship with my husband, and so and and so forth.... However, your photos are a huge priority on my list and will be done as soon as possible. So, with all that said, please be patient with me as I continue to work tirelessly to get all your photos edited. To end this post, I want to share with you a video that truly touched my heart this week. I know many of you may be tired of my constant going's on about Christy Nockels. I promise you that I am not obsessed with her... however I do want to be her when I grow up! haha! Seriously, I truly do believe that God has ordained her to speak directly to me through the Holy Spirit on so very many occasions. I appreciate her willingness to share her heart through this video... and I pray that it will speak to some of you as well!




2 comments:

Jodi Miller said...

That's soooo great you're staying busy with photography!!! I sent someone else to you for a September 26 wedding :-)

Blessings Lauren!

Studio222 Photography said...

Your accent is just too charming! I feel ya on being overwhelmed (and I don't even have kids).

Quick question...how do you get vimeo to display big like that? On our blog it is always so small? Do you have the upgraded vimeo account?