Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Dawn and James are Married! --- HUGE POST

I had a great time shooting this wedding! The food at the reception was the best I've had so far (hence all the food photos). I love so many of James and Dawn's photos that I had such a hard time picking favorites.... so I posted TONS of photos! Hope you enjoy them all!





































































2 comments:

Alissa said...

ohhh....kissing under the tree! Love it! These look awesome! Looks like everyone was having a wonderful time!

erica said...

i really like the shot of her looking into the make-up mirror