Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vroom!

Declan got these really neat cars from Jimmy's dad the other day. They have a really modern design, and they roll great! Plus, they come apart like blocks... and can be mixed and matched. Declan sat in the kitchen completely content while I cooked dinner the other night. If anyone knows D... its a miracle if he sits anywhere doing anything for longer than a minute! He was so sweet sitting there, that I had to stop cooking to take a few photos.









3 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...

How fun! :) Declan is too adorable!

Studio222 Photography said...

He's adorable!

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

Thanks! He is a cutie... a handful... but still sweet!