Welcome to my Blog!

I'm so glad that you stopped by to check out my blog. Here you will find updates about my life as a wife, mama, worship leader, and photographer. I specialize in children and family photography as well as weddings, but I love to capture all special moments and the beauty of all creation! I am so blessed and it is my prayer to honor our Creator through all that I do!

Contact me by email: laurenvia@gmail.com!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Declan's Birthday- Part 2

Here are a few more photos from Declan's actual birthday. After a trip to McD's he also got to eat ice cream for dessert! Believe me, eating like this is NOT the norm... but it was his special day! He does randomly ask for "ice beam" after meals now.... sometimes even after breakfast or before he goes to bed! What a silly little guy!

ps... i still don't have any photos from his party... but i'm workin' on it...


Daddy tried to help him not make too big of a mess...



what a happy boy... must have been some really yummy ice cream!

No comments: